Boyd Gaming Eyes Station's Casinos
Don't mistake this for a love note. On Feb. 23 the management of Boyd Gaming (BYD), a Las Vegas casino operator, sent a letter to cross-town rival Station Casinos Chairman and CEO Frank Fertitta III, offering to buy some of his company's prized assets for $950 million. The offer throws a monkey wrench into Fertitta's own plans for Station. He's asking bondholders to take as little as 10¢ on the dollar in a restructuring after an ill-timed leveraged buyout left the company $5.3 billion in debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline