More Investors Are Shunning Stocks
Ben McCoy seemed to be doing everything right. After getting married in 2002, he and his wife sat down with a financial planner and invested a fat 20% of their combined salaries in a diversified portfolio of low-cost index funds. Then came the Great Recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy