Is the United States asleep at the wheel?Helen Walters
Is America asleep? It is according to Rob Atkinson, president of the Washington-based Information Technology and Innovation Foundation, a non-partisan thinktank looking to promote innovation both nationally and internationally. Atkinson is the co-author of a new report, Benchmarking EU and U.S. Innovation and Competitiveness which finds that when it comes to improvement in international competitiveness and innovation capacity over the past decade, the United States has made the *least* progress of 40 nations/regions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations