Cutting Mature Workers Widens the Wisdom DeficitAlaina Love
In the deluge of head count slashing and budget cuts, companies may be making critical mistakes in shedding a vital asset: mature workers. The current economic climate is prompting organizations to reexamine priorities and jobs. In the talent hemorrhage pouring from the arteries of U.S. companies are employees who hold significant institutional wisdom and knowledge—the kind that cannot be easily replaced.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations