Motorola Sells Good Technology
When I read that Motorola has sold its Good Technology division today, an alarm went off in my head. Good Technology staffers have been at the heart of Android development at Motorola. For months now, they’ve been working on new phones built around the Android operating system, developed by a slew of companies including Google. Motorola’s execs have touted Android-based phones as their future, as the products that will pull the company out of the mess it is in. But now, Motorola is selling Good? What is going on?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself