S&P Picks and Pans: Intuit, Citigroup, Wellcare, VCA Antech, New York Times
Analysts' opinions on stocks in the news Friday
S&P MAINTAINS HOLD RECOMMENDATION ON INTUIT INC. SHARES (INTU; 21.27):
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans