Goodbye, Bud.Tv, and Good RiddanceBurt Helm
Bud.TV, Anheuser-Busch’s ambitious but deeply flawed video website, is officially closed. Personally, I hope A-B closed the site down not because the bleak economy and some cruel InBev overlord forced them to give up on new-wave advertising, but because they finally realized that Bud.TV was irreparably terrible.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards