Do Americans Prefer McDonald’s or Starbucks?
Over on boss-man John Byrne’s twitter feed, there’s a link to a survey conducted by the Pew Research Center about Starbucks and McDonald’s. When asked, “Just for fun: Would you prefer to live in a place with more McDonald’s or more Starbucks?”, 43% of Americans said McDonalds, vs. 35% for Starbucks (the rest had no preference). The survey goes on to find a correlation between peoples’ restaurant choices and their political orientation — self-described liberals chose Starbucks, 46% to 33%, for instance (no word on whether they actually “sipped lattes” or just got regular coffee). The results were based on the results of a phone survey of 2,260 adults conducted from Oct. 3 through to Oct. 18, 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020