Not Wanted: Car Czar.
The Obama Administration’s decision not to appoint some tough, experienced “car czar” to oversee the restructuring and financial viability plans of GM and Chrysler was predictable and foretold by a few executives and Capitol Hill sources in the past two weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing