More Stanford Props
Too often in the news business, there’s a tendency not to give credit to others covering a story well. I guess it’s just the competitive nature of the business that can make that a hard thing to do. And it’s especially difficult when chasing a fast, unfolding story such as the one involving the investigation of Stanford Financial.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States