Banking on Bank HardwareDamian Joseph
I attended the “Automate and Accelerate: Best Practices For Leveraging Self-Service and Cash Flow” forum the other day at Chicago’s downtown Marriott Hotel. Basically, this was an industry event hosted by Wincor Nixdorf—a German company that deals in banking hardware, software, and services—to showcase new ATM and cash counting technology. Here are a few highlights and some interesting things I learned:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day