Mobility and TaxesBy
I found this nugget in the Small Business Economy Report (on page 201 of the PDF). It’s kind of jargony, but it’s basically saying that as some companies become more sophisticated about picking and choosing to pay taxes in favorable jurisdictions, more of the tax burden will fall on local businesses that don’t have the luxury of, say, incorporating in Delaware (or the Cayman Islands):
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’