President Obama--Forgive Student Debt.By
In all the discussions under way to stimulate the economy now and prepare for new kinds of growth for the future, no one is talking about one obvious option—forgive the enormous debt of America’s students. Washington is pumping trillions of dollars into banks and corporations to make them liquid and whole and that’s OK, but I strongly suggest Congress relieve the burden on its youngest citizens who are being crushed by huge tuition costs and stupendous debt loads.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing