Prada in LG Phone Makes for Stylish Tech
Matteo Sessa Vitali, vice president and licensing director at Prada, noted that a mobile phone is very much a personal accessory with many similarities as the other products offered by the luxury goods company. "You carry it with you and it tells something about you," Vitali told ZDNet Asia in an interview
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders