Noah Brier's Brand Laboratory
Noah Brier, who heads planning and strategy at digital marketers Barbarian Group in New York, loves the Internet. He's fascinated by how it works. He has underlined entire sections of the book Linked, sociologist Albert Laszlo Barabasi's study of network dynamics. Brier, 26, has this idea that the world is breaking down our lives and jobs into little pieces, and that the network is the tool we use to scoop it back up and create the world we want.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders