TED: "The three-letter-conference in Long Beach in denial about the credit crisis"Helen Walters
The title of this post isn’t mine. It came via Infectious Greed editor Paul Kedrosky’s twitter feed yesterday (@pkedrosky). And, he’s right, the economic crisis has certainly been remote from the presentations we’ve seen on the stage at Long Beach in the past couple of days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy