TED: "The three-letter-conference in Long Beach in denial about the credit crisis"Helen Walters
The title of this post isn’t mine. It came via Infectious Greed editor Paul Kedrosky’s twitter feed yesterday (@pkedrosky). And, he’s right, the economic crisis has certainly been remote from the presentations we’ve seen on the stage at Long Beach in the past couple of days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing