Satyam Scandal Takes Toll on HyderabadManjeet Kripalani
The collapse of Satyam Computer Services (SAY) on Jan. 7 touched off a flurry of anxious investor conference calls set up by bankers and analysts. Rajeev Chandrasekhar, a member of Parliament and president of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry, sat in on one—and was startled by what he heard. How, asked one foreign investor, does one spot the next Satyam?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations