Stock Screen: Using the Price-to-Book RatioBeth Piskora
In our previous stock screen, we returned to basics, with a look at value investing as practiced by one of the masters, Benjamin Graham. The parameters in the last screen included a price-earnings ratio lower than the market, a price-to-sales ratio lower than the market, and a dividend yield higher than the market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis