TED: Day OneHelen Walters
I honestly already can’t remember what happened this morning. But it’s safe to say that it was a lot, The second bout of TED University kicked off at 8.30 am, with philosopher Daniel Dennett challenging the audience’s perception of which came first: the idea or the reality. His examples (sweet, sexy, cute, funny) nodded to Darwin and the incredible importance of his teaching that so many apparently obvious assumptions were actually backwards.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap