Can the Airbus A400M Transport Be Saved?Hasnain Kazim
When the subject of the military transport plane A400M comes up, the reaction from Airbus CEO Thomas Enders is less than enthusiastic. "We want to build the plane," he told Spiegel Online at the just-ended World Economic Forum in Davos. "But not at any price."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks