Movers: Dow Chemical, SanDisk, Motorola, UPS, D.R. Horton
Dow Chemical (DOW) posts $0.62 fourth quarter loss per share, vs. $0.84 EPS a year ago (both exclude certain items), on 23% sales decline. Notes volume declined 17%, and was down in all operating segments, in all geographic areas, reflecting global economic downturn, de-stocking that occurred through most value chains.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay