BMW Design Chief Bangle ResignsBy
Chris Bangle, the design head at BMW Group since 1992 and one of the most controversial and well-known designers in the auto industry, resigned on Feb. 3. Bangle, 52, the first American to be named head of design at a foreign automaker, will be succeeded by Adrian van Hooydonk, 45, a native of Holland, who has led design on BMW brand vehicles for the last few years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy