Trip to Long Beach oil fieldsHelen Walters
TED Proper doesn’t kick off until tomorrow, but today allowed people to get their bearings in a new venue (this is the first year the conference is in Long Beach and not in its old home of Monterey). Organizers also laid on a few trips for those arriving this afternoon. So after a false start during which our bus driver admitted he didn’t know where he was going and took us back to the conference center, a merry band and I headed off to check out the Long Beach oil islands.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas