Adobe Is Shopping. Who Should It Buy?
Adobe Systems' CEO said recently that the multimedia software giant is in the mood to gobble up some technology startups. And in these economic times—Adobe itself laid off 600 employees in December—that sentiment alone is bound to put a smile on entrepreneurs' faces.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself