T-Mobile to Launch More G Phones in 2009
A T-Mobile G2 could be coming out soon. A T-Mobile USA exec recently said that more “G series” phones will be coming down the pike this year, “in the coming weeks and months.” As you’ll recall, the U.S.’s fourth-largest carrier was the first to launch the T-Mobile G1, the world’s first phone based on Android operating system for mobile phones, an effort lead by search giant Google. The G1 has sold quite well over the holidays, but many users have complained of poor battery life.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day