In Hong Kong and Japan, Grim Economic ExpectationsBy
As always, Hong Kong was upbeat as families gathered to celebrate the Chinese New Year on Jan. 26. But the positive mood apparently doesn't extend to the city's business elite. Hong Kong has the dubious honor of being among the world's most pessimistic places, at least when it comes to the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day