Five Answers From Mike Morris, CEO, American Electric Power
Mike Morris, CEO of self-described “coal-centric utility,” American Electric Power, came in to see us last week, and BusinessWeek Energy and Environment Editor, Adam Aston, picked reader-submitted questions to put to him in the video Q&A you see below. Topics under consideration? What new technologies AEP is investing in to comply with emissions rules; what Morris and AEP make of the debate between carbon tax and cap and trade and how new legislature will impact both AEP’s revenue stream and costs to consumers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock