OS X Trojan in iWork Torrent DownloadsBy
It’s an article of faith among Mac fanboys that their favorite computer is invulnerable to the sort of nasty malware that plagues the Windows world (see this comment thread.) Alas, while Macs are subject to fewer attacks, the days of absolute Mac security are long over—if they ever existed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap