Lord of the Rings: ConquestRobert Workman
In Lord of the Rings: Conquest, you choose from four soldier classes—warrior, mage, scout and archer—as you fight for both good and evil in Middle Earth. There are two entertaining single-player campaigns, along with a training mission and online play for up to 16 players. The graphics look decent (despite some broken animations), and the game allows players to smash both Orcs and Hobbits. That said, the mindless button mashing grows redundant and some enemies are mind-numbingly difficult. If you can overlook these flaws and find a few friends to play with, however, you'll enjoy the large-scale battles and classic Lord of the Rings music.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's