Activision's Guitar Hero MetallicaRobert Workman
Thanks to over a billion dollars in revenue (and that's not even counting the World Tour sales), Activision's Guitar Hero franchise is here to stay. In fact, you'll see a brand new entry this spring called Guitar Hero Metallica. This compilation features several tracks from the thunderous Bay Area rockers, along with new modes that will let you know whether you're the "Master of Puppets" or "King Nothing."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy