Movers: State Street, Royal Bank of Scotland, PNC, Logitech
State Street (STT) posts $0.15, vs. $0.57 a year ago, fourth quarter EPS despite 8% revenue rise. Posts $1.18 fourth quarter operating EPS. Reflecting ongoing illiquidity in markets at Dec. 31, 2008, says after-tax, unrealized mark-to-market losses in investment portfolio increased to $6.3B. Expects 2009 revenue to be approximately flat with 2008, down from its long-term goal of 8%-12% growth; 2009 operating EPS to also be about flat with 2008, below its LT goal of 10%-15% growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's