Intel Cuts Capacity
You know it's bad in the chip industry when giant Intel cries uncle. The Santa Clara (Calif.)chipmaker announced Jan. 21 that it would be shuttering five older manufacturing plants toBy
You know it’s bad in the chip industry when giant Intel cries uncle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day