Marcial: Security Software, an Intriguing Corner of TechBy
Savvy technology investors believe if there is any bright spot in tech stocks, which got hammered in 2008 along with the rest of the stock market, it is the Internet security sector—the outfits that provide software and related services that protect computer networks against viruses and other types of cyber attacks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy