Merkel Warns of Tough Times Ahead
It has already been a full week for German Chancellor Angela Merkel. On Monday, she and her governing coalition partners met late into the night to put together a €50 billion ($66 billion) economic stimmulus package. On Tuesday, she explained the package to the Berlin press. And on Wednesday, she defended the measures to a packed house in the German parliament.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself