Money Market Yields Swallowed by FeesBy
It’s a sign of the times: The fees you’re paying to your tax-free money market fund’s managers are likely higher — a lot higher — than the mere pennies you’re earning from the fund.She gives some advice for how to do so “by buying prerefunded tax free municipal bonds maturing in 2009 thru 2011.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders