Climate Legislation: Watch out for the Enviros!John Carey
There’s a simple-minded view that the big battle ahead on climate change is between the ‘green’ crowd (including the upcoming Obama Administration and the Democratic Congress), which wants strong mandatory limits on greenhouse gas emissions, and ‘business’, which opposes such limits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis