Luxury Car Sales Keep SkiddingBy
European luxury-car companies are introducing their usual lineup of new and pricey models at this week's North American International Auto Show in Detroit. But analysts and some industry executives are unsure about how many buyers there are likely to be this year or even in the foreseeable future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing