The Evolution of Casual GamesJohn Gaudiosi
Electronic Arts was the only game publisher using the 2009 International Consumer Electronic Show (CES) to debut brand new games to attending journalists, analysts and consumers. The key focus of this year's show was on casual games like The Sims 3, new Hasbro installments like Trivial Pursuit, Scrabble for Nintendo DS and PSP and a suite of new Xbox Live Arcade games called the Hasbro Family Game Night. Chip Lange, EA Hasbro vice president and general manager, talked about the year-round business of casual games and what the future of interactive entertainment looks like in this exclusive interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas