Yahoo!'s Next Frontier: Internet TVBy
It's easy to lose sight of Yahoo!'s role as a Web pioneer, what with the company's recent management missteps, search-market share losses to Google (GOOG), and the distraction of Microsoft's (MSFT) failed takeover bid. But in the mid-1990s, Yahoo broke ground in crawling the disparate information strewn across the young World Wide Web and organizing it neatly for consumers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders