Design At The Edge--My Lecture Series at Parsons School of Design.By
I am a Professor of Innovation & Design at The New School in New York these days, working out of the amazing Parsons School For Design. This is in addition to blogging, videoing and writing for Business Week. I am curating the university’s core lecture series this term, starting January 26, and I shaped it to deal with Life in Beta—the social and economic forces generating continuous, cascading change, melting our business models and careers. The goal is to show how design tools, methodologies and approaches can move us forward in this uncertain environment. The course is all about innovation and transformation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay