Movers: Citigroup, Rambus, Schlumberger, Apollo Group, Coach, Palm
Citigroup (C) falls.41 to 6.75 after WSJ reports that Robert Rubin, the former Treasury Secretary who has been sharply criticized over his role in the financial turmoil at Citigroup, plans to leave the bank and has submitted a letter of resignation, according to a person familiar with the situation. Rubin is senior counselor and a director. Separately, WSJ said Citi is in talks to sell its Smith Barney brokerage and asset-management unit, according to people familiar with the situation. S&P maintains hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day