An MBA Dream DeferredLindsey Gerdes
For business school applicants, sometimes even the best-laid plans go bust. Consider Andrew Brim, a 27-year-old husband and father of two who was planning to start the full-time MBA program at Brigham Young University's Marriott School of Management this fall. The software developer for Bank of America's (BAC) investment banking operation had even researched apartments and put down a deposit at BYU when fate intervened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself