The Satyam Scandal: India's Reaction
The Jan. 7 news that Ramalingam Raju, chairman of Indian IT outsourcing company Satyam Computer Services (SAY), has admitted to a huge accounting fraud rocked the Indian business community. Following is a sampling of reaction to the fraud from a variety of publications.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes