Palm Pre Uses Wireless ChargerBy
Yesterday I told you a little about Powermat, a company that specializes in wireless charging via electromagnetic induction, and which announced plans for products to come later this year. I first wrote about the company and the technology in June of 2007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks