Movers: GM, Rohm & Haas, Dow Chemical, Biovail
General Motors (GM) is in focus after the Wall Street Journal reports that the federal government committed $6 billion to stabilize GMAC, a financing company vital to the future of GM. The Treasury Dept. also said it set up a separate program within TARP to make investments directed at the auto industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?