The iPod Nano's Big Strides
The Good: Great screen, light, improved interface
The Bad: You must twist the device 90 degrees to watch videos
The Bottom Line: Another great effort from Apple, even if you liked the previous iPod Nano a little better
Let me start by saying I loved Little Fatty, and I miss it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs