Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it really is a man. Flying. In a "wingsuit"
Caught this video via @jerrymichalski and Jane McGonigal (@avantgame) on Twitter, and felt the need to share it here. These “wingsuits” are astonishing. These “birdmen” are pushing materials and design to the limits… any slip up, miscalculation or error equals certain death, which sure adds a couple of layers of complexity to the proceedings. Anyway, given that I sometimes get vertigo when crossing the street in Manhattan, I find the video completely terrifying — but also utterly mesmerizing. Enjoy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far