How to Save the PlayStation 3
Last generation, Sony set the bar. Despite being the underdog in horsepower and built-in Internet capabilities, the PlayStation 2 shattered sales records and was the clear victor of the console war with Microsoft and Nintendo. This time, plagued by an expensive price tag and other issues, Sony finds itself playing a fierce game of catch-up with the competition. It's time for the company to reclaim lost territory. Here's how it can do it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020