BW story: Free labor economyBy
Here’s a piece I wrote on the free labor economy. The idea is that companies have to come up with new HR skills and incentives to engage free laborers, especially online. It’s central to the business plans of lots of companies, including one I focus on, ThisNext.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's