Stocks Finish with Small Gains
On Christmas Eve, the stock market was looking for a "Santa Claus" rally. And investors did receive a modest market advance Wednesday, though it was somewhat like getting socks and underwear under the tree instead of that must-have video game.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders